> On May 3, 2007, at 2:37 PM, Kenny H wrote:
>
> > > Since we all already know who has no self control
> > > and who would thus (blessedly) take themselves out
> > > of the action within the first 24 to 36 hours of
> > > the week, this one now has my vote, too.
> >

> > There was no need for you to make any reference to anyone
> > else-that is definitely you in the role of provocateur.
> > You could have said, simply: I vote for 35 posts per week.
>
> At least he didn't say, "some people..."

You are both correct and I apologize. Part of it
is having not posted here for a couple of days
and logging on to find people still trashing me
*anyway*. Part of it is, in one case, having had
to endure this shit for TWELVE FUCKING YEARS.

I think I've said almost anything that can be
said about the disdain I have for such people,
and for how essentially worthless I find them.
>From now on, I'll try more to "walk my talk"
and just ignore anything they have to say, even
when it's about me. Especially when it's about
me. And mark my words...no matter how long I
do this, a lot of the nasty things they say will
*continue* to be about me. As Sal pointed out a
few days ago, it's an obsession on their parts.