--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I just don't understand Lurk,  Why should a Guru keep testing his
students.??  What does MMY gain from all this.??  If the disciple
faithfully follows the teachings he benefits.  Otherwise, he dosen't.

Dunno.  I guess when Nab was on the program it required going
out "into the field" a lot.  That's never easy when you have to do it
on a shoe string.  Or maybe there was pressure to come up with money
every month to stay on the program.  What was fun and exciting when we
were 18 and 20, may lose some of its charm when we're 35 and 40.  (I'm
51, but I don't believe Purusha has been doing much outreach for the
last 10 years)

lurk

Yahoo! FareChase.