---
Rory, be careful about using the word "sweet". Various TMO TB have been
known to use that expression, in emulation of MMY.  I remember when
Jerry Jarvis used to burp like MMY. A real insider might burp and
say "sweet" at the same time!; as well as moving the hand up and down
in a characteristic MMY mudra.
 At Humboldt 70 I always sat way in the back, in the bleechers, while
the various TB like Keith Wallace would sit in the front row.
  Charlie Lutes used to dance by a different drummer and said "The
Mahareeshee", instead of "Maharshi" as in Ramana Maharshi..