To me Being is all the gunas perfectly balanced but still having the
quality of being manifest -- that is, observable and thus distinct
from the Absolute -- just exactly as a mirror is functional but
"invisible" to human eyes that are tuned to see only to the mirror's
reflections.

That quality of having all qualities nested in "virtual" potential,
and its quality of objectivity, these are what I think the Unified
Field is to today's physicists -- they make statements like "an
infinite amount of energy can come from any cubic centimeter of
virtual field."  Sounds like Brahma to me.

Now, what kicks Being off balance and into full manifestation?  Can't
be nothing but the Absolute, right?  But the Absolute has no feet!
And in fact the Absolute does NOT have the quality of "having no feet"
too!  See?  Gonna come out stupid sounding whenever one talks about
the Absolute.  That's the mystery -- there's no connection between the
Absolute and Being and this is a powerful deep truth, but as Turq just
reminded us, the Relative is nothing but the Absolute.  Hence the
paradox -- Godel loved it.

I'm waiting for a physicist to say, "Hey, is it just me, or did I just
see the universe blink off for a scintillation's halflife?"  Then,
I'll say they're sniffing around the Absolute's hydrant.

In a dream, everything's real only as long as the dreamer is there.

Of all the statements one can make about the Absolute, that pausing of
bliss, that silence of deep dreamless sleep is about as truthful as
any lie a brain can tell.

Edg