From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of TurquoiseB
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 8:37 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Barbed Wire? (was Re: Vedic City takeover)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , ffia1120 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> . . .
> Also, why does VC need this land? Like someone mentioned
> earlier -- there isn't exactly a housing boom going on
> out at VC. I was just out there on Sunday giving an out-
> of-town guest a tour. It's still very sparsely populated.
>
> Oh, and what's with the barbed wire fencing out at the
> new pundit housing camp?

Um, I beg your pardon, but did you say "barbed wire?"

I presume that's just an imprecise term for fencing
made of wire, right? I *hope* that's the case, anyway.

I would like to hear a confirmation of this barbed wire thing. I know that
there were some instances of pundits and staff ducking under the existing
fencing to go visit a friend or something. I wonder if barbed wire has been
put up to prevent that?