On May 31, 2007, at 9:54 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

I would like to hear a confirmation of this barbed wire thing. I know that there were some instances of pundits and staff ducking under the existing fencing to go visit a friend or something. I wonder if barbed wire has been put up to prevent that?

Alright, I just got back from taking a look. There is a high, wire-type fence up around the frats that might look from a distance like barbed wire, but isn't. What it is is a very high metal fence, with some type of covers on much of it to, you know, keep out the massive throngs that otherwise would undoubtedly be panting to get in. Not a real friendly-looking place, in other words.

Sal