--- In [email protected], "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > >
> > But if (perhaps an extensions of) the turq hypothesis is correct --
> > they are all stories -- and one story is as valid as another. There is
> > no known truth, only various degrees of probable falseness. Richard's
> > stories are thus just as valid as anyother post. Or so the (perhaps
> > extended)hypothesis goes.
> >
> Read though a compendium of WillyTex's past posts. You'll change your
> mind. On second thought, don't. Life's too short. Hopefully it's a
> nice day where you live. Go out and enjoy it.
>

You are missing my point. I did not say I beleive the above, I am
simply applying the logic  found in some posts, or extensions of it.

I have no (stated) opinion to be changed by reading his past posts. I
have read enough to draw my own (perhaps quite erroneous and hollow)
conclusions about them -- my own "stories".

And that you cannot gladly and eagerly hold in your mind the
contradictions between your view of truth and Richard's implies you
are like "totally not spiritual" :) (All contradictions being like
really spiritual. Haven't you even read Jaiami dude!?) :)



Reply via email to