Ron, please forward this to Swami G.

     I my judgment of MMY was solely based on his
behavior I too would doubt the legitimacy of him and
his teachings. I agree with you, and there are many
others also in the TMO that see his behavior as
strange, to say the least. But while I have this
surface experience of MMY that evokes a certain
reaction there is a whole other domain of of
transcendent experiences that place him in an entirely
different light. I can deny neither of these extremes
of experiences. Thus, for this mind, MMY is a paradox.
On one hand he is a cranky old fool and on the other
hand he is infinite Self. I can deny neither because
both experiences are quite real. However the
transcendent experiences evoked by the practice of TM
and the TM siddhi program along with the experiences
evoked in MMY's presence are very powerful and tend to
make his surface behavior meaningless to a large
degree.