> Or, to paraphrase Senator Lloyd Bentsen's reply to Dan Quayle during
> the 1988 Vice Presidential debate: "You're no Maharishi Mahesh Yogi,
> Swami G".:-)

Maharihsi is a world class business man among other things, that is
not an insult regarding his business capabilities- it is phenominal.
There is a Shankaracharia in Yoganandas Autobigraphy that is a better
mathmatician than Maharishi and 10 enlightened beings all gathered
together at the same time, these are transcient qualities- that one
essence is all that is the same, all else is quite different.

What are the transcient qualities that the enlightened must have in
order to meet your definition for being enlightened? Do they have to
be psychic? know what someone is thinking? Perform sidhis? If so ,
which ones? know alot of shit about a lot of things? not sleep or only
sleep 2 hours a day? be rich and famous? have a certain amount of
followers? security gaurds? have a world wide organiazation with real
estate in every country? wear certain clothes?must be indian? must be
male? must be vegitarian and not eat meat? healers? know jyotish?
certain personality?only speak love and peace and never so called
negativity?  never critisize a politician or another Guru?

Are there greater enlightened one's than others depending on how many
of  these transcient qualities they possess? Weather you have conjured
up your ideas about what the enlightened are supposed to be by reading
about it, gathering an idea about how they by watching videos of them,
watching them on stage, however- it is very likely that when higher
states of consciousness develop, you are going to find that it is not
 what you thought it was.

Actually, if you are going to continue gathering up ideas based on
reading about it, here is some more ideas and I think good ones- Swami
G says it is not an exalted state at all, but rather it is very
normal. These Guru's putting on the big show, giving out the ego
candy- only seen on stage- this is marketing and it looks like maybe
even some enlightened gurus are doing this.

Swami G doesn't play out to your ideas of what the enlightened are
supposed to be like and this is why it is very small organization. You
 are looking for the hollywood Guru, and there are plenty to come
along and be willing to take your funds and then give you the show you
like. Watch some of the Bhagwan Kalki videos, this is close to the
display of MMY, in my opinion- and he also has a huge organization.

Here is the latest from LA from Swami G meeting with Nityananda, then
followed by that is another post the other day which she is explaining
the path and commitments:

Namaste -

here is the latest news from LA.

Once we got past the stage of him thinking i was there for some blessing
as many sadhu's and seekers come to be blessed. hahahahahahah
The cameras were turned off and the Sadhaka's ushered out
of the room, except for one who ran for tea etc. and we sat down Guru
to Guru.

We had a very good heart to heart talk - he invited me to openly
attend the
programs given there so i can see exactly what is being given as far as
practices and instruction within thier organization.

He can understand fully my work in cleaning up other Guru's mistakes and
he honors this undertaking. We spoke of the mistaken notions of seekers -
that they only have to extract mantras and then they can do it all on
their
own - He also stated what i have always stressed the power is not within
the mantras but within the Guru who keeps them charged. There needs to
be an ongoing connection to the Guru to keep these fully charged and
working in the Sadhaka.

i spoke with him about my concern in one practice he gives - he said he
balances it with witness state - my councel was but most do not
understand
How to get to witness state right away and so this practice may cause
some
potential problems. i shared with him and explained the balanced
breath shanti
mind practice and the Dissolving the divisions and he could see where
these
would be of benefit within the Kundalini journey. These are new practices
which the Universe has brought to Light and are needed for this time and
era in dealing with unbalanced Kundalini awakenings.

He was extremely respectful and we spoke of his programs in india ----
one progam is for sannyasis --- one year they are given training ---
food ---
and a place to stay then one must pass the test of the fires then and
only then
will sannyas be given. They start out in the Brahmachari program and then
may proceed to Sannyas. Sanscrit and vedic studies are given.

They feed thousands every day free of charge. and hold Bandaras for
Sadhus.
This is giving food - blanket - some funds for the Sadhu's journey.

We spoke of the need to clean up and give substance to keep the
tradition going
forward. As there are so many fraudulent bogus sadhus who take to drugs -
taking chai and talking nothing but BS. These are a blight on the name
of the
tradition.

i have been invited to come to the ashram anytime. We spoke of my
background
with Puri and Giri -------- he is also a Puri. We had a good laugh as
the one
that gave him Sannyas officially choose the same name that Babaji had
gifted
him with. ---- i told him of my ceremony where Shakti and Shiva appeared
in the flames and that the universe wasn't going to let me go from these
commitments and of my Nirvikalpa and subsequent Nirvikalpa Sahaja
state while on the banks of the Ganges -------- he thought it was a very
beautiful happening. We spoke of the way one transits to becoming a Guru
either through study or through suffering. Mine was through suffering.
hahahahahahahaha All in all it was quite good.

He is putting into place a Hindu Vedic University here so that the
tradition
may gain more mainstream acceptance. People acknowledge PHD's more
than Mystical Experience - this is a sad fact of how it is.

He lives and prefers still a most simple life --- he confided he still
sleeps on
the floor. hahahahahahaaha - i can understand the wish for continued
simplicity.

We will have another meeting while he is here. Swami Swarupananda will go
with me next time. Swami Swarupananda will be ushered in as a
Mahamandaleshwar
on Guru Poornima day. i will attend and help with this ceremony and
will take over
his duties when he is unable to do them due to ill health.

What is a Mahamandaleshwar?

One who is called Mahamandaleshwar, has been elevated by his peers, to
the highest level
of traditional, Hindu spiritual guardianship.
Today, India has 80 Mahamandaleshwars who carry on the work begun by Adi
Shankaracharya, 1200 years ago.

Swami Swarupananda wants to clear the way so that i may be perhaps
inducted
as a Mahamandaleshwar. ---- There will be absolutely no doubt then by any
of the hindu faction as to this ones authority or authenticity. He
wishes me to
begin to pull together Swami's and also to write a book on 0 point
balance.

Guru Nithyananda is a Mahamendaleshwar --- a keeper of the faith and
what a
lot of work he is doing in order to further this tradition in a
balanced manner.

It is time we had a Mahamendaleshwar which is of foreign birth. We
need to
begin to bridge the gaps, so am most happy to see this come to fruition.

So this is the latest news from Los Angeles. ---- Nithyananda is working
to uphold and spread the tradition and i am cleaning up after errant
guru's
and teachers. My work is to take care of those in imbalance. To get
them on
their feet, then to Realization.

Oh for my Sannyasis Next time in india any of Nithyananda's ashrams
will provide
for sadhu's and sadhvi's a room and meals for a week free of charge.
This is in
keeping with the tradition.

Maha Shanti Om

Namaste Swami-G.

Namaste and Maha Shanti OM -

> Thank you for taking the time to respond to my introduction.

G you are most welcome

> Do you hold classes or darshan in Los Angeles? I guess what I am
> asking is how does one go about meeting you and receiving darshan? I

G i am willing to hold Darshan and Satsang for any that wish to come to
recieve it. (for those who do not understand the term Darshan it means
basically the seeing of or being in the presence of the Guru) Satsang is
association with Truth and when one is here my life is this Truth so the
teachings just continue no matter where are what is taking place in life.
hahahahahhaahahah

This Guru *is* a Guru and i don't do courses.

* feel like I am ready to surrender and let go of what keeps me from the
> divine.

G this is a good attitude and one that i hope you continue with as things
progress.

* Would you mind explaining what diksha is? I am unfamiliar with this
term.

G Diksha is taking initiation into a path and under a Guru's specific
guidance. It is when done when one is ready to commit . ---

Within Diksha one is given more instruction and Mantras -- More
energy work ( i don't know of any other guru's that are giving hands on
energy work to their Sadhakas) ---- this is very unusual in this day and
time. ---- i give energy work --- Shaktipat to aide to accelerate ones
journey. i allow as much Darshan as Sadhakas wish again in order so
thier paths may be accelerated.

There are some comittments that must come from the one taking Diksha -
such as Following through on the practices AS given -
not in mixing teachings or teachers Unless it is approved by
this Guru.
Also one must remain in touch and give ongoing progress reports.

( it is hoped that these begin to open to aiding more in aiding
this Guru to keep the mission expanding in whatever way possible)

Sometimes one thinks more is better and so they want to go to other
teachers
retreats and classes etc. but many times rather than aiding it just brings
conflict and confusion. There are some think that ALL i need to do is
say i am going
to take Diksha --- get the mantras and then run and i can do it all on my
own. This is ego ME talking and in this eventuality the mantras will not
remain charged and you may fall away from the path entirely.

While it is True Sat Guru is ONE ----- it is also true that the
methodologies given
vary widely and so even though the basic pointing is the same as far as
the Reality of the Liberated state of Being again there is a vast
difference
in the Effectiveness of the Guru's to get you from point A to completion.

In the Traditional methodology, the Guru / chela relationship is a
sacred one
of Trust on both sides. There is loyalty on both sides. i am speaking
of the
Guru realitionship which IS a relationship One to One ------ not what is
popping up all over now where you couldn't get a moment of the Gurus
direct attention unless you are willing to give a million dollars.
Then a big
fanfare will be made and you would be fawned over for a time. (yes i have
seen this all to many times) i have seen as well to many gurus (?)
that are
selling courses and mantras at an exorbitant rate of money and their
effectiveness
has not been balanced --- neither can you get the much needed help when
things come up which you have no referance for. The Newest of these i have
encountered is saying You are So Smart that you Know when a practice isn't
working (well ego always wants something new) so that guru will oblige and
keep selling you another method at $200 plus a shot. In that ones case
there
is no Guru / chela commitment you may go to Any teacher or teaching you
want the more the merrier. Great marketing tool and you won't ever get
any depth
because you won't give things a chance to grow and root. The guru in
question in
4 years has amassed a multi million organization with centers all over
the world.
People love what feeds the ego. and these types of gurus will give out
a lot of ego
candy to keep one on the hook.

OK i realize on one level i appear to be tough like someone said aptly
the Dr. Phil
of the spiritual community. hahahahahahahaah --- but there is a lot of
laughter
too ---- when you meet me there is none of this the Guru is God and i
am the
only ONE who can reach this grand exalted state so put me on a pedestal.

you will find that i am very down to earth and nothing special as what
you find
when you come to the end of the path is that ever Present ONE Divine
Essence
which is ONE. OK - so one just enters into a Real state of Being minus the
distractions of monkey mind or driving desires etc. One enters the JOY
and for the
first time really starts Living. No ego games remain.

Humility isn't acting like a doormat it is simply coming to the 0
Point Balance of that
Simplistic ALL encompasing ONE Undisputable IS -------- and this IS
remains as the
Stillness which everything arises in - is penetrated by - and
dissolves back into.
One sees from the Cognition and Consciousness which is the hub of the
wheel.
The world revolves around this and there is Freedom. Simple - Pure -
Genuine.
Humility is taking the time to meet all where they are - and to give
whatever is
possible to aid them in thier inner journey to Clarity.

> Thank you for your time.
> Gary

You are most welcome
Thank you for asking about Diksha