Thanks Curtis for your quick response, and especially for not taking
offense in any way. That really speaks for you.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for taking the time to respond in detail.  I think you have
> brought out some very good points about our different world views.  I
> do agree with your point about people's differences concerning
> talents, intelligence and skills.  You have correctly noted that I do
> not recognize the same meaning value in some spiritual experiences
> that some here do.  It is not because I can not relate to them, it is
> because I view their value differently.  What it means is where we
> differ.  I don't recognize that a person's inner experiences make him
> "higher" than me in any way.

I see this 'higher' only in a contextual way. For example 'more
evolved towards a certain state of consciousness'. For example,
somebody could be from a completely different philosophy, lets say a
Dualist in the sense of Madhva. I could see that he is possibly very
advanced at his path, even though I differ from him about the ultimate
goal.And yet there are many common elements on the path.