--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > An yet, someone also said (Saint Byron perhaps) that if you can't
> > imagine the opposite of something -- as possibly being true, then
> you
> > are stuck in in that boundary.
> >
> > The point of my kidding has been, "Can you imagine yourself as
> > possibly stuck in a prison that you are unaware of?"
> >
> Its easy to imagine anything. If I have my choice I will imagine
> that I am eternally free.

But of course you don't have that choice. "Your" imagination It is
only that abstract anthropomorphic "Nature" that imagines what it
wants and you are only the humble servant. Right?

> I can certainly imagine myself to be in
> prison, but I choose not to.

But if that abstract anthropomorphic "Nature" imagines you in prison,
per its inscrutable and abstract needs, then "you" will imagine you
are in prison.

Or are you saying you are not the instrument of the Divine and the
Divine's imagination? I thought you just did in a prior post.
"Whether we like it or not (lol) we become agents of the Divine."

Can you imagine that you are only imagining that you have the choice
to imagine?

Can you imagine that you are not the instrument of the Divine?

Can you imagine that you are only imagining that you are enlightened?

Can you imagine that you are only imagining that you are enlightened
if that abstract anthropomorphic "Nature" imagines that you imagine
that you are enlightened -- but also imagines that actually you are not?

For all of you imaginations, or natures imaginations, and your thought
of enlightenment,

Is it true?

Can you absolutely know that it's true?

How do you react when you think that thought?

Who would you be without the thought?

Can you turn it around?

(Each turnaround is an opportunity to experience the opposite of your
original statement and see what you are without your (original) thought)

Or is (or do you imagine) Byron Katie is only for those "ignirant"
souls who are not as enlightened as you?