--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Curtis for your quick response, and especially for not taking
> offense in any way. That really speaks for you.

It was easy not to be offended since your post had some interesting
points for me to think about.  It would be unrealistic for me to
expect that a person pursuing a spiritual path would just drop it when
communicating with me.  Of course you would view people with
perceptual filters that you value just as I do.  This discussion has
been helpful for me in exploring where these filters interact.

One of the values for me in posting here has been to challenge my own
perceptual filters concerning people who are on a spiritual path.  At
first I noticed the differences more between us, now I see more of the
similarities.  This is important for me because in my personal
filters, I place a high value on being able to see things about people
who are very different from me that I can relate with and connect to.
 Prejudging overtly spiritual people is a flaw in my filters that I am
working on correcting. Posts with sincere desire to communicate our
differences respectfully are my medicine. Thanks for a dose brother!