<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: <snip>
> One of the paradoxes of the TM system is that anyone claiming to
have
> reached the goal was always viewed with great suspicion when I was
> involved.  I can imagine the rash of S-- you would have gotten for
> announcing your own perspective on your experiences.  Inherent in a
> view that you are no longer resisting your enlightenment and guys
like
> me are, is a sort of hierarchy implied.  But I can look past that
> since I carry my own versions of ranking people in my world.

Actually, Curtis, I do not generally place you in any category of
seriously "resisting me/self/enlightenment" as I don't generally feel
any heavy resistance from you -- I almost always find you to be very
open, thoughtful, and heartfilled -- all anyone could ask, and more.

Moreover, a small degree of resistance itself is often stimulating,
the grain of sand that grows the pearl. That's why I find myself
often preferring FFL to other more homogeneous spiritual groups -- a
bit of challenge is fun -- vive la difference! :-)

It is
> really none of my business how you are viewing me as long as the way
> you communicate with me has the friendly connection that I sense
from
> your post.

My brother! :-)