--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > that sort. I do know that when you are dreaming, its hard to accept
> > that you are dreaming -- but assume you are awake. Though
> sometimes in
> > the dream, you can be aware its a dream. But not so often, i think.
> >
> The only logical conclusion to your statements, though, is an
> infinite regress in which all states of consciousness are then
> invalidated through equivocation.

I can think of other conclusions.

> Can be said of anything really. A
> supposition which then makes any kind of reality based discourse
> impossible, ergo, no learning from one another is possible.

I can think of other conclusions.

 Is that
> where you want to keep this discussion?

No. Though its not much a discussion. As I said, questions appear to
me. I am inquisitive. See my list of possibly useful inquiry questions
with which to ponder of use the Work on. For you, such may be
meaningless. For me they are useful. C'est la vie. Its the  difference
of mind / personality / types. i like you either way.