> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin" <jflanegi@>
> wrote:
 Kind of like the whole paradigm of enlightenment; I don't

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Maharishi told us a story once of a japanese fellow who just learned
> TM from him on his first visit. He told Maharishi that he had no
idea
> what was going on; But : "it works !"  Maharishi seemed to like the
> idea of not understanding anything yet gaining something, as he was
> laughing he was repeating: "it works !"

Great! Thanks for sharing that! I have come to appreciate more and
more that aspect of life, that around every corner, within every
moment is something completely wonderful and surprising! Sometimes,
like last weekend when I had a few minutes to myself, I was sitting on
my deck, watching the wonder of thoughts like gentle pastel clouds
flow easily through my consciousness; "it works!".:-)