--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- "Richard J. Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Dr Peter Sutphen wrote:
> > > Richard should consider going back on his
> > > antipsychotic medication.
> > >
> > Quack!
>
> Thank you for your healthy response, Richard! It
> appears to be given in the same spirit that I told you
> to return to your antipsychotic medication. Some
> people really got bent out of shape regarding my
> rhetorical flourish in my attempt to say, "You're
> crazy." Someone mentioined apologize. For what? And I
> thought Richard was crazy!

Funny, I explained in some detail what the problem
was, then went through it all again when Peter asked
me directly, but he apparently never read any of what
I wrote. That way he can continue to pretend he
doesn't know what the fuss is all about.

Wouldn't you just *love* to have him as your
therapist? Such integrity...makes you feel all
warm and fuzzy, don't it?