Hi all,

It's true that there is a solution for solving the YEH problem in all versions of windows, without installing the new microsoft fonts, but not all the persian language users use this method. This is going to make a really big problem.
Now when you search in google or any other search engine with persian support, you should try typing the words which have YEH in defferent way to have all the results (the persian YEH and the arabic YEH with two dots ยจ on the bottom) We have the same problem for searching in a small database in a website with persian words. There are many other examples as well.
I think here is the best place where we can discuss about this problem, find a unique solution and make a final decision on it.

Sina Ahmadian
http://www.30na.com