> You know, everybody who's caring and sane enough to proofread, makes
> sure these don't appear on paper (or sometimes on the computer screen),
> but again, not all of these people care what it is that's stored in
> their computers.

On the other hand, how much time it looks like they put into the
proofreading  may be a convenient way to tell if the content is
worth reading!

By the way, I just visited the BBC Persian site. In one article they were
using the Arabic Kaf and in another the Persian Keheh. That would explain
the conflicting reports on the Yeh. Looks like they have more than one
typist on the staff.

-Connie