Dear Mr Eslami,

In a month or two, Windows 95 would be 9 years old, and Windows
98 some 6 years old.  Caring for people using 6 years old
not-updated software in a market that things happen as fast as
twice the speed each eighteen months, is like publishing vinyls
as well as tapes and Audio CDs.

If you feel like a pro web designer, please consider having your
web pages work under non-IE browsers (not saying they are not).
You may consider publishing your content for non-Unicode IE 3
Windows 3.1 based systems, as they happen to quite common just
one year before that Windows 95 thing that you happen to support.
Also there are people using Lynx and other text browsers, that
you may wish to transliterate for them, if these are the best you
deduce from web design rules.

Behdad 'just another flame war' Esfahbod