James Kosin wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:
<<--snip-->>

$ ps -A | grep pache
$ ps -A | grep ssl

doesn't show anything, so Apache isn't running, and I guess
SSL isn't either.

Mike

Mike,

ps -A | grep httpd      /* Apache is only the name of the server
                        not the rpm or application running */

SSL is a module of apache that allows SSL connections the actual name of
the module is mod_ssl and it usually enabled in the default apache
configuration for redhat/fedora.

Thanks for the info...

$ ps -A | grep ttp

Mike