Michael Mansour wrote:
Hi Mike,

You should do a "netstat -na | grep SYN", if you see alot of those then
slapper is there DOS attacking people.

$ netstat -na | grep SYN
$

Thanks for the advice. But, as I am behind a stealth firewall,
I feel relatively secured against *this* type of attack.

Umm, what does "there DOS attacking people"? I had problems
parsing that.

I should have written it DoS, stands for Denial of Service.

Thanks. I'm familiar with DoS attacks. Ok, got it.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.