Good Gord really don't know what to do now, am back into Ultima On-line in a big way, and only log in to wow-Eu now and again, but really want to start playing with the Dirty Rotten Scoundrels as it would be awesome, just can't get the two launchers to run on the same PC, tried installing the US Launcher in a different folder and on a different drive, but the one keeps knocking the other out and corrupting the launcher, and then have to do a new re-install :( grrr, have got my older PC but..... would it cope with the US latency?.... decisions.... decisions.... new or old that is the question? Anybody know a way to get both launchers on the same PC, without the one corrupting the other?

--Chris--
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]>
To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 10:04 PM
Subject: More WOW


OK, it's an Alliance Guild, on Gnoeregan. If you have a character there, cool. If you want to pay for a transfer, OK, but we're good with starting a bunch of new ones and leveling as part of the "getting to know you" process.

I'll set a couple of times during the week to be online so folks can log in and ask to join, and we'll get this show on the road.

A favor: I'm limiting the first additions to the list, so if you have friends playing WOW please don't mention the realm or what I'm doing until I'm sure I have a clue. I don't mind pissing off you lot, but strangers who might buy books would be bad. <g>

Best,R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.










Reply via email to