OOOOO I am going to do a Worgen, never played one efore, so this perfect
opportunity.

My partner is a WoW player too but not on this list.

Can I presume it is OK for him to join?




On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Stephen Mackey <[email protected]> wrote:

> If some of us were to transfer characters to the server with names that
> possibly are lame bastardizations of Midkemia related material, would we be
> mocked?  I am sure you don't want to be that guild with all the mages named
> Kulganz, Kuulgan, Kulgaan, etc. And I've already encountered a few fellows
> who thought they were clever by naming their warlocks Amiraantha or
> Ameerantha,  A theme to the character names would be pretty funny though.
>  Everyone in my counter strike clan was named after a certain part of the
> male anatomy in a different language because we thought it would be funny if
> a whiner would call us "a bunch of dicks" when he lost.

Reply via email to