would love to join this group in WoW but only just created a character, and
at present having enough RL issues stopping me spending time on KoC were I
play on 3 domains, but hopefully in the very near future will be able to
join you all.

On 16 October 2011 22:58, Dan Henby <[email protected]> wrote:

> >
> > The Worgen start up before Gilneas phase out and you get sent to Darnasus
> is seriously fun. Even more fun than the DK start up.  If you've never run a
> Worgen, folks; I recommend one just for grins.  The gobblin not so much, but
> running around in a hot rod early on is a giggle.
> >
> > Best,R.E.F.
>
>
> Totally agree on the Worgen. My wife plays a goblin rogue, and I love the
> hot rod, almost enough to start a goblin.
>
> ps love the topic. :)
>
> Dan.
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to