On Oct 16, 2011, at 2:35 PM, Stephen Mackey wrote:

> If some of us were to transfer characters to the server with names that 
> possibly are lame bastardizations of Midkemia related material, would we be 
> mocked?  I am sure you don't want to be that guild with all the mages named 
> Kulganz, Kuulgan, Kulgaan, etc. And I've already encountered a few fellows 
> who thought they were clever by naming their warlocks Amiraantha or 
> Ameerantha,  A theme to the character names would be pretty funny though.  
> Everyone in my counter strike clan was named after a certain part of the male 
> anatomy in a different language because we thought it would be funny if a 
> whiner would call us "a bunch of dicks" when he lost.



I always reserve the right to mock.  You'll know me by my manner, for I shall 
stand tall in public, pointing my finger at you going, "Mock!  Mock!'

Seriously, two of my characters in the books (Amirantha and Sandreena) were 
named after characters in the game, so why not?

Best,R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.







Reply via email to