LOLLLL...no worries Bret, you know how it is, for some its seeing is believing!
Shells:) Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® -----Original Message----- From: Bret Robideaux <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:50:55 To: feistfans-l<[email protected]> Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: WOW info quote: "(also it's about which server you're on:)" See? .. definition of terms :) One of the top players of his class, on his server/faction, is still not a trivial feat. But its one that's generally doable by anyone with enough drive (and time, and yes, skill). And a statement that's generally easier to swallow. I don't need to look up his toon, it wasn't a stop-in-my-tracks-screaming-no-way moment for me :). More of a smile-benignly-and-move-on thing. But you did get one response showing some level of disbelief, so I figured I'd step in and help clarify a little. Ounce of prevention, and what not :) Bret On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:51 PM, Stroup, Shelley A CIV SWOS N61 <[email protected]> wrote: > Hey Bret! > > True about the shear numbers but I have to say the kid has been playing WoW > almost from its inception and he has shown me "screen shots" of his > stats/rankings over the years! (also it's about which server you're on:) > > If you'd like his toon name so you can check him out yourself, I'll give it > to you off line! :) > > Shells:) >
