I'm amazed by the attitude, or what appears to be attitude, of people on
this list sometimes... REF, thank you for spending time with all of us. I
don't know any other famous people who I follow/buy their products who are
so willing to give of their time, opinions, etc, to so many people in such
an open forum.

On Oct 23, 2011 9:07 AM, "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> On Oct 23, 2011, at 2:03 AM, Andrew Collins wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I can remember all these people And yes you antisa   winging about Ot
> > If this is  only about WOW  and Scotch  now  please let us all know REF
> > Or are you still interested in writing
> > AC
>
>
> If anyone has a question about writing, all they need to do is ask.
>
> Best, R.E.F.
> ----
> www.crydee.com
>
> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by
stupidity.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to