Is there actualy a guild(in WoW) made out of people in this list?
It's been ages since I played, is it something I should get into again?


On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Wendy Miille <[email protected]> wrote:
> Made my mage, Vedra,  tonite and got an invite to the guild!! I'm so excited
> to be back in WoW and to be with such a great group of people!! :)  I'm not
> playing tonite since it's date nite with the hubby to watch hockey, but I'll
> be on tomorrow!!
>
> Wendy
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond E. Feist"
> <[email protected]>
> To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:39 AM
> Subject: WOW info
>
>
> OK, already had a couple of you bump into me online and join Dirty Rotten
> Scoundrels.
>
> If you bump into anyone in the guild ask to join; I've set it up that any
> member can invite.
>
> I was planning to make a schedule, but some home stuff is making that
> unpredictable, so I'll let you know.  Needless to say if I am on-line with
> my kids, just send me a private message (whisper me) and I'll invite you in.
>
> Best, R.E.F.
> ----
> www.crydee.com
>
> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by
> stupidity.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Reply via email to