On Oct 23, 2011, at 8:08 AM, Tim Hickey wrote:

> I'm amazed by the attitude, or what appears to be attitude, of people on this 
> list sometimes... REF, thank you for spending time with all of us. I don't 
> know any other famous people who I follow/buy their products who are so 
> willing to give of their time, opinions, etc, to so many people in such an 
> open forum.
> 
> On Oct 23, 2011 9:07 AM, "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> 

This list has evolved.  It started a bit before I was informed of it's 
existence and started showing up.  Since then it's become one of several places 
I respond to questions from readers, but it's by far the most personal and 
wide-ranging venue.  On Facebook & Twitter I'm pretty pointed in my answers.  
Here things tend more towards the freewheeling.

Best, R.E.F.

----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.





Reply via email to