It would be a lot of fun to play with a feistfans guild, but I managed to
get off the crazy wow train a few years ago, going back would probably be
bad for me.
Enjoy!
-----Original Message-----
From: Niko Schönau
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 8:45 AM
To: 'feistfans-l'
Subject: AW: WoW Early Result
And I thought I was the only one feeling really really tempted although I'm
from Germany and the time difference would make it virtually impossible to
integrate myself into a American raiding guild ;-).
Nevertheless I wish you a lot of fun. WoW is really a pretty nice game,
which is a bit to addictive for me :-).
Best Niko
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Earl Borah
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011 23:38
An: feistfans-l
Betreff: Re: WoW Early Result
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Anestis Kozakis <[email protected]> wrote:
Argh! You're tempting me Ray, really tempting me!
I still have some resistance left.
Ditto. I have neither the time nor the money for it, so it's not THAT great
a temptation in my case...but it's a temptation, nonetheless.