On 20 October 2011 12:45, <[email protected]> wrote: > I swear I heard a whole segment of the list cave.... :D >
Nope, not caving. Not yet,. I used to play WoW when I moved interstate, as I was living in a place where I had no form of entertainment (no TV). I could watch DVD's on my laptop, but that was about it. So I created an account and signed up, as the placxe I was living at, the two people also had WoW accounts. I eventually reached Level 70 (this was before Litch King) and, then, kinda got bored and gave it up and let my subscription expire. I've been good since and never touched WoW, although I do play other MMO's (mostly casual) such as RIFT and DCUO. Time has been very limited of late, not mention Deus Ex: Human Revolution is a time-sink at the moment. Next will be Dragon Age 1 (finishing my optimal playthrough of the DLC) so I can import it into DLC 2 (to have a couple of Optimal playthroughs), and then to complete Mass Effect 1 and 2 (due to my old XBox being stolen, so have to recreate my playthroughs in preparation for Mass Effect 3) > Shells:) > Anestis (who needs serious help and intervention). -- Anestis Kozakis | [email protected] | http://www.akozakis.id.au/
