hey ray
 
Im from New zealand, soon as i get my vial of the sands on my main server, im 
going to level a rogue on my main and a warrior(prot) on your server.
I level pretty fast 8-10 lvls a day till level 60-70 then it becomes slow, but 
when i hit 85 i wouldn't mind putting my name down for raidmaster for oz/nz 
time zone
 
 
cheers
dylan
 

 
> Because I have people on this list from all over, we're going to set it up to 
> have the dungeon, raids, organized stuff in three zones, EU, North America, 
> and Oceana, and I will have Raidmasters & Dungeonmasters local to the air, so 
> no one will be forced to run something at 8 am or 11 pm if they don't choose 
> to.
> 
> Long term. But when I get someone in Oz or NZ to act as Raidmaster, then 
> we'll look to set stuff up that will 8PM Sydney time or thereabouts. Same for 
> the EU. If I can get someone in London, Paris, or Berlin for example to be 
> the local boss, we can have stuff going at 7 pm GMT.
> 
> Best, R.E.F.
> 
> ----
> www.crydee.com
> 
> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
> stupidity.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
                                          

Reply via email to