I swear I heard a whole segment of the list cave.... :D

Shells:)


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:02:17 
To: feistfans-l<[email protected]>
Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: WoW Early Result


On Oct 19, 2011, at 2:45 PM, Niko Schönau wrote:

> And I thought I was the only one feeling really really tempted although I'm
> from Germany and the time difference would make it virtually impossible to
> integrate myself into a American raiding guild ;-).
> 
> Nevertheless I wish you a lot of fun. WoW is really a pretty nice game,
> which is a bit to addictive for me :-).
> 

Because I have people on this list from all over, we're going to set it up to 
have the dungeon, raids, organized stuff in three zones, EU, North America, and 
Oceana, and I will have Raidmasters & Dungeonmasters local to the air, so no 
one will be forced to run something at 8 am or 11 pm if they don't choose to.

Long term.  But when I get someone in Oz or NZ to act as Raidmaster, then we'll 
look to set stuff up that will 8PM Sydney time or thereabouts.  Same for the 
EU.  If I can get someone in London, Paris, or Berlin for example to be the 
local boss, we can have stuff going at 7 pm GMT.

Best, R.E.F.

----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.







Reply via email to