I don't play WoW, either, but I wonder if it will do Kung-Fu? :-P On Oct 21, 2011 2:04 PM, "Richard Smith" <[email protected]> wrote: > > I thought you WoW people might like to know Blizzard are adding a panda race, playable (I assume). They announced it at Blizzcon like an hour ago. I don't know what they means never having played WoW but I assume it is big news.
- Re: WOW info Chris Fowler
- WOW info Joel Gray
- Re: WOW info XDude
- Re: WOW info Richard Williamson
- Re: WOW info Raymond E. Feist
- Re: WOW info sethogradney
- Re: WOW info Nick Andrews
- Re: WOW info Troy Miles
- Re: WOW info Nick Andrews
- Re: WOW info Richard Smith
- Re: WOW info Tim Hickey
- Re: WOW info Daniƫl Smink
- Re: WOW info Raymond E. Feist
- Re: WOW info Dan Henby
- Re: WOW info Allan Mills
- Re: WOW info Raymond E. Feist
- Re: WOW info sgthellianrocks
- Re: WOW info XDude
- Re: WOW info Raymond E. Feist
- Re: WOW info Keith Smith
- RE: WOW info Sean Brock
