Ye its playable.

Also comes with a new class: Monk

looks pretty cool so far! :-)

Daniël

2011/10/21 Richard Smith <[email protected]>

> I thought you WoW people might like to know Blizzard are adding a panda
> race, playable (I assume). They announced it at Blizzcon like an hour ago. I
> don't know what they means never having played WoW but I assume it is big
> news.
>
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:54 PM, Nick Andrews <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Well, for your sake, I should hope you're not half as obstinate and
>> obnoxious as I am!
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Troy Miles <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Hey Nick, I am 40 in February. We are almost twins.
>> >
>> > On 21/10/2011 8:37 AM, "Nick Andrews" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Well, I'll be 40 in January, but I think I'm safe at half...
>> >
>> > On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Raymond E. Feist <
>> [email protected]>
>> > wrote:
>> >>
>> >> On Oct 20, 201...
>> >
>> > --
>> > Nick A
>> >
>> > "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but
>> > a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975
>> >
>> > "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
>> > safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin,
>> > Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
>> >
>> > "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
>> > the streets after them." Bill Vaughan
>> >
>> > "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
>> > Plato
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Nick A
>>
>> "You know what I wish?  I wish that all the scum of the world had but
>> a single throat, and I had my hands about it..."  Rorschach, 1975
>>
>> "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
>> safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin,
>> Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
>>
>> "Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
>> the streets after them." Bill Vaughan
>>
>> "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."
>> Plato
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to