Third game actually. You can recruit one in the Frozen Throne expansion during the blood elf campaign.

Allan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond E. Feist" <[email protected]>
To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: WOW info



On Oct 21, 2011, at 12:02 PM, Richard Smith wrote:

I thought you WoW people might like to know Blizzard are adding a panda race, playable (I assume). They announced it at Blizzcon like an hour ago. I don't know what they means never having played WoW but I assume it is big news.


Pandarians, from Pandaria, critters from the 2nd Warcraft game. Should be fun. Adding a monk class, as well as pet combat and some other stuff. And apparently they're going to screw with the talent trees again. <g>

Best, R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.










Reply via email to