Hey Keith!! The realm is Gnomeregan!
Shells::) Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® -----Original Message----- From: Keith Smith <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:16:29 To: feistfans-l<[email protected]> Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]> Subject: Re: WOW info I'd be interested in playing. However, I think I missed the e-mail saying what Wow server you are all on. Keith ________________________________ From: Raymond E. Feist <[email protected]> To: feistfans-l <[email protected]> Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 12:50 PM Subject: Re: WOW info I don't know if the trial accounts can join guilds. Moreover, the guild is Alliance, and unless they change that (rumors are they're going to eventually take guilds as they did with real friends, i.e. across realms and faction, but it's just a rumor) you couldn't join the guild anyway. I know that trial accounts cap at level 10 (I believe) and are limited to what they can/can't do via mail--this was to kill gold farmers in China using low level free accounts to mule gold to buyers online. Best, R.E.F. On Oct 21, 2011, at 8:09 PM, XDude wrote: I may or may not have clicked the link Anestis supplied. > >Shortly after, it’s possible I created a Battlenet account after discovering WoW can be played for free. > >If I were to have created a troll character, its name would be Ashunta (which is very far from the Trollhome Mountains) though I will never admit this in public. > >Can free accounts join guilds? The guild search tool (if there is such a thing) couldn’t be found. > >From: Anestis Kozakis >Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 1:16 PM >To: feistfans-l >Subject: Re: WOW info > Dasmnit, first Ray tempts me, now Blizzard tempts me. They are having a special promotion - buy a 12 month subscription to WoW and get Diablo III free: > >http://us.media.blizzard.com/wow/promotion/wap/en-us.html > >Argh! > >Anestis.-- >Anestis Kozakis | [email protected] | http://www.akozakis.id.au/ > ---- www.crydee.com Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by stupidity.
