Was that a loaded question or what! :) Nat I hope you have a few beers handy, 
this could take rip awhile! :D

Shells:)


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Williamson <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:46:33 
To: feistfans-l<[email protected]>
Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: How did you find Magician?

*laughs*

"Yes".  I'll continue this off-list...

rip

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 18:35, Nat Russo <[email protected]> wrote:
> Were you military or a contractor?  I was a defense contractor for US Army V
> Corps for a few years, over in Heidelberg.  Moved back to the States in
> 2006.
>
> On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Richard Williamson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> My 11yo _devoured_ Magician, S, ADaS.  I had to wait until my
>> household goods arrived from Europe, but now he gets the rest :)
>>
>> r


Reply via email to