A good friend Rob lent me his copy. Was in UK so one book for Magician. I was 
dubious at first and didn't even pick it up for months. Was 99 or 2000 I think. 
One day I had nothing to read and thought...ok give it a try....and was 
instantly hooked! Can't remember when I joined the list but have made some good 
friends here
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

-----Original Message-----
From: Mat Fisher <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 07:58:55 
To: feistfans-l<[email protected]>
Reply-To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: How did you find Magician?

A workmate handed me mine I think in 2003 or 2004 and I joined the list quite 
late 2006 I believe.

Mat

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of James Young
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 7:36 PM
To: feistfans-l
Subject: Re: How did you find Magician?

I'm not quite as long in the tooth as rip, but a good dozen years and counting 
myself (Fall '98).  I first got Magician, along with Silverthorn and Darkness 
at Sethanon as a Christmas gift from my parents.  I think it was 1991.

-James


Reply via email to