I'm not quite as long in the tooth as rip, but a good dozen years and counting myself (Fall '98). I
first got Magician, along with Silverthorn and Darkness at Sethanon as a Christmas gift from my
parents. I think it was 1991.
-James
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Williamson" <[email protected]>
To: "feistfans-l" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: How did you find Magician?
I joined the list in Winter '96/Spring '97, so I'm coming up on 15 years.
I found the original Braldt-cover trade paperback in a used bookstore
in Fresno when I was going to school there...
rip
On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 16:03, Anestis Kozakis <[email protected]> wrote:
On 22 October 2011 06:22, Tim Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:
I've been a member of the list for a while, but I haven't posted... I was
wondering how everyone found Magician when you read it the first time.
I