You're right, it is the same way.  I hope our vet will go ahead with the paperwork - and maybe we can find a way to come up with some $$.    I sometimes wonder if it would be better to take in fewer animals and be able to concentrate more time and money both on their care - but then along comes another for whom we are the only chance - and - what do you do.

Hi Susan,
I think you're doing a wonderful thing, helping as many, as best you
can. Thanks to you and all those who take on so much. What else could
anyone ask for? Ah, a perfect world...

The cost of the feline interferon is high, $250 for a full 5 day
treatment. Yes, that will exclude so many from it's benefits, but isn't
that the way it is in the human world as well? I'm hoping the costs
will come down, maybe when it's finally approved.
Nina