That sounds like a great idea!

:
Oh Susan, I understand completely. I've, sort of by default, opted for
taking in fewer in order to do more for each one. The only way I can do
that though, is to stay inside the house with the door locked.
Sometimes when I'm driving down the streets of my neighborhood, I'm
afraid of what I'll find, (I still look though!).

One thing we can do, as far as the VO goes, is start a "black market".
Have as many of us as possible get our approval from the FDA, (that
costs nothing but time, if you have a vet that will cooperate), then
those of us that are able, can buy the minimum order and split the cost
of the boxes between us. After getting the approval, it has taken about
two weeks for it to come in. Hopefully when Canada approves the drug,
the time lag will be shorter. If enough of us have enough of the VO on
hand to spare, we could cut the waiting time for someone who is in
desperate need.
Nina