I do try to pet her a lot, but for the past two days she does not want me to.  The first few days, even though she would growl and fight while I syringed her, she would roll over for me to rub her belly right afterwards and forgive everything. Now she hides from me unless I offer her a string, which she absolutely can not resist, so I do it a lot even though the dentist said not to (she can bite and pull stitches in her mouth), because it seems such a stress relief for her.

She had a normal bowel movement, so the diarrhea seems to have stopped which is a bit of a relief.  I brought her out into the yard and left her out there, and she seems to be enjoying the sun, walking around a little and sitting up and looking out the fence. Inside my bedroom she was just laying around.

Lucy freaked out again when she saw Ginger though, and started screaming, so I locked her inside. Patches ran in as I closed the door and Lucy attacked her and ripped a thin slice of skin off the outside of her ear, which is now hanging there. I stopped the bleeding, put antibiotic ointment on it, and called the vet, who said I can just monitor it for now, and then locked Patches outside with Ginger and Lucy by herself inside.  I do not know what has gotten into her.

Meanwhile, my dog seems to be getting her auto-immune disorder back, and her joints are swelling up.  She had this before and was put on an immune-suppressant and a lot of pred. We recently lowered the pred because the disorder was under control and she was starting to get signs of Cushings disease from the pred, and now the auto-immune disease has flared back up.

I have not showered in three days or brushed my teeth in two, and have only left the house once to go take care of Lamby, the sheep I take care of, and walk Fern.  I have cancelled work commitments.  (Granted, part of that was because I myself was sick the last 2 days and on a lot of meds). Gray is at work for the day.  I am so overwhelmed and tired and depressed.

Michelle