They've been on it for a while but until I can afford to retest I really won't know how their levels are now and whether I need to adjust the dose they are getting. With Bailey being positive we have to be careful not to comprimise his immune system. Joey's diarrhea is much better, and Bailey is eating better, he was starting to lose weight but he also had stomastisis and had his teeth pulled, once that healed he was eating good again. They have both gained alittle weight. Joey also has mild to moderate cardiomyapathy we just found out, so we are also going to start treatment for that shortly.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com