I'm in Washington state and the vet I've used for years is very open to anything I suggest, I told her about it and faxed over some info and his website and she researched it and thought it sound interesting, she was surprised at their bloodwork results. She is always going to continued education conferences, infact she just got back and learned some new stuff about heart disease. Which is good since we are having to deal with it now. She is learning acupuncture and more holistic things. I've always said if she ever moves I'll have to sell my house and move too :)

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com