From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brenda K. Smith
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:44 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Any more animal communication questions?

Kat......

    I'm sorry, but I never did get to welcome you.  Although I have been a member of this most wonderful, supportive community for 7-1/2 years, I find it very hard to keep up with the List and everything else that goes on around my life.  I do try to skim the List daily and send mental positive healing thoughts for all the sick kitties and I grieve for each and every precious kitty who doesn't make it and passes on.  Anyway, I do wish to welcome you and to say so long for awhile.  I do hope you come back to be with us.  I have already instituted some of your suggestions with my cats and am seeing results.  When you get back I'll try to post a little more about my results.

    Take care and have a happy workshop. :)

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Kathleen A. Berard wrote:

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to see if there are any more

questions; I will be signing off Thursday night as I am traveling to Dallas to teach a

workshop.

Kat

Kathleen A. Berard, Animal Communicator, Vibrational Essences

Practitioner and Holistic Care Consultant

KATALYST FOR ANIMAL

WHOLENESS, INC.  www.katberard.com    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

EMAIL ME TO RECEIVE A

COMPLIMENTARY SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MONTHLY “KAT’S JOURNAL”

NEWSLETTER!

"If you don't

know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on Earth

is to find it."  Oprah