Our organization just received an e-mail request for transporting cats to
Bennington, Vermont.  We have circulated it widely to our volunteers.

I am wondering about availability of fosters or sanctuaries for positive cats.
It is our organization's policy not to accept positive cats, but we took in 4
as kittens (they are now 2+ years old and healthy).  However, they live with a
very elderly woman (98!) and her health is beginning to fail.  We find it very
difficult to place positive cats in the Albany community where we work.

If any of your members or volunteers would like to see these cats, go to
www.animalovers.org and look for Angelica, et. al on our cats for adoption page.

Thanks.

AnimaLovers
the Animal Welfare League of the Greater Capital District, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  www.animalovers.org

P.O. Box 6426
Albany, NY  12206-0426

(518) 448-5468