I don't remember how much it costs, I don't think it was expensive. You only need a tiny little bit to see if it helps his appetite. You need to call your vet to ask if they think it's a good idea, why don't you ask them when you do? Don't be the least bit uncomfortable about calling your vet, that's what they're there for. Cricket is their patient and they should be holding your hand and helping you through all of this. It's human nature to want to help someone that is as caring and concerned as you are, they shouldn't mind if you call them often for advice.

wendy wrote:

About how much should it cost?

Thanks!
Wendy

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/4/2005 10:33:48 AM Pacific
Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Ask your vet about Cyproheptadine. Yes, it comes in cream or pill form.
I have found it works wonders for the kitties that
aren't eating.
It's a cream that you put on the inside of their ear to stimulate appetite. I don't use it when a cat acts like they are hungry, just somehow unable to eat. If Cricket isn't showing any interest in food a stimulant might get
him started again.
Nina

Terrie Mohr
TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE RESCUE
Owner/Driver
Check sites for available Siameses for adoption!

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

Click Here to Join WASHINGTON SIAMESE RESCUE Yahoo
Group!

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html
Petfinder.com