Immuno-regulin helped two of my cats with URI-- one of them had pneumonia. It is an immune booster, you can get it through Revival online, and there are articles about it on the felineleukemia.org web page.

Chemo is often very helpful to cats with lymphoma, though they say that doing steroids first reduces the effectiveness. There are other steroids besides prednisone that tend to work better on lymphoma. A vet who was a friend of a friend taught me that giving 1/2 cc dexamethasone and 1/2 cc depomedrol in shot form really shrinks the tumor and makes them feel good. At first it is like once a month or every few weeks, but as they deteriorate it is more often.  Stronger than pred and longer lasting, plus no pills.  She said she oaccasionally had a cat go 6 months with lymphoma on these shots without chemo, which is pretty long.

14 years is very inspiring. I hope he has several more.
Michelle