I'll contribute! Perhaps you could set up a Paypal account. Thanks for the address.

Gloria

At 12:20 PM 12/22/2005, you wrote:
Thank you so very much, Kat -
I just found out that there is someone else who also rescues cats here
locally, became in the same situation I am in and she is
panicking...(she has as many as I do, which is a lot) .. I am hoping
that the outcome of my situation will help her case, too --- what I
would really like is to change the law so that it will set a precedent
to the rest of the sates (I know there was one in PA, and another
similar case in Kansas or something..)

My address is

212 Edith SE,
Albuquerque, NM 87102